MPR's In the Loop

I must say I am a huge fan of the program 'In the Loop' from Minnesota Public Radio - NewsQ (www.intheloopshow.net) Hosted by Jeff Horwich and Produced by Sanden Totten, it exemplifies just about everything I love and want to accomplish with Digital Media... in fact I model most of what I do here on the MootPOINT after them (on a much smaller & more personal level.)

In the Loop is a fully produced weekly news program that was once broadcast on fridays but in 2009 went completely online with their show heavily incorporating direct feedback and social networking like twitter (www.twitter.com/intheloop), youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/InTheLoopShow)and facebook (www.loopfacebook.net) while simultaneously taking liberties with their formatting and structure; therefore taking full advantage of the versatility of podcasting in web-only community. Long story short, GO CHECK IT OUT!

And as a side note: They recently used some of my feedback as part of the episode so I thought I would share/brag...shrag...brare...whatever. :-D